Vansh saved AP😡😡....
Back up bachi ....u need to fight smartly against AP
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vansh saved AP😡😡....
Back up bachi ....u need to fight smartly against AP
Pehle ka 5 minit uff🤮🤮🤮 Riansh 💗💗💗
I am happy these two are opening up to their emotions atleast.💗💗💗💗
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Pehle ka 5 minit uff🤮🤮🤮 Riansh 💗💗💗
I am happy these two are opening up to their emotions atleast.💗💗💗💗
I love the way She stopped Vansh for bandage and claimed her wifey haq😳
Yeah both are opening up through venting their emotions
Is it just me? I am really confused with what exactly he was soo much mad with riddhu. It really can't be the trust factor, even he doesn't trust riddhu. Was all those scaring riddima with "i know the truth" just another mind game?
Bachi refused to bring proof against Vansh of K
I love the way She stopped Vansh for bandage and claimed her wifey haq😳
Yeah both are opening up through venting their emotions
I am feeling bad for Vansh from update..
Riddhu really needs to pack bags & leave..
they really needs to start fresh
Is it just me? I am really confused with what exactly he was soo much mad with riddhu. It really can't be the trust factor, even he doesn't trust riddhu. Was all those scaring riddima with "i know the truth" just another mind game?
I told you guys he know nothing he just plays mind games and trap
Is it just me? I am really confused with what exactly he was soo much mad with riddhu. It really can't be the trust factor, even he doesn't trust riddhu. Was all those scaring riddima with "i know the truth" just another mind game?
He know she is spy.. behind ragini truth & possibly involved with Kabz (ragini jap of Kabz)
I love the way She stopped Vansh for bandage and claimed her wifey haq😳
Yeah both are opening up through venting their emotions
❤️ something hopeful after all.