Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
couldn't be more correct 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha
"Ye dil dhadak raha hai uske liye jo iss dhadkan ki vajah hai. Jo mere hone ki vajah hai. Jisse mai bahot pyaar karta hu. Itna pyaar itna pyaar ke mai uske bina jee nahi sakta. Meri life, meri har wish, meri tamam CHAHATEIN voh hai. Janti ho kaun hai vo?" ❤️
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
kyaaa moment thaaaa
kyaaa feel thaaaa
Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha
"Ye dil dhadak raha hai uske liye jo iss dhadkan ki vajah hai. Jo mere hone ki vajah hai. Jisse mai bahot pyaar karta hu. Itna pyaar itna pyaar ke mai uske bina jee nahi sakta. Meri life, meri har wish, meri tamam CHAHATEIN voh hai. Janti ho kaun hai vo?" ❤️
missss this soooooiioooooo much
we will need to live on old episodes for now.
I am skipping today’s epi on tv. Cant watch it again.
Originally posted by: foresight
missss this soooooiioooooo much
yesssssssssssss
we need our Rudra backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Originally posted by: foresight
missss this soooooiioooooo much
Dude I miss this rudra so mucbi miss that cute smile that naughtiness when he sees preesha him coming close her I cant take it anymore I want all that back
Exactly this jealousy is annoying it's not gd its painful for her and us.. yes hopefully next week we get the Sherrni preesha back I cant take this quiet one anymore... ahh!!😔😡
Originally posted by: foresight
we will need to live on old episodes for now.
I am skipping today’s epi on tv. Cant watch it again.
I haven't watched it all i just cant !
More like... don’t want this one who is chipku with Ec 🤢👹☠️ To this extent. If this is the state on first day of jealousy track, I worry about what future holds as they start taking a notch higher,
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
I haven't watched it all i just cant !
won’t ask u to watch this one.