AT 7 : Ashnoor Kaur || ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

Beautiful and scene next morning ..ash was just brilliant there .way she smiles remembering night momentand look at her toes and blushes

That was so beautiful. her expressions were perfect beautiful ❤️ 

and again she calls him idiot here 🤣 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can imagine SouNoor as agent 

They can fit in any role

Krithzz thumbnail

🤣 day by day we are being more crazy 

🤣 Hospital is ready🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

I agree that's their usp that pull push 

Yeah ☺️

Krithzz thumbnail

.I hope she do show soon. 

I saw people asking for mythology with SouNoor🤣 

Krithzz thumbnail

Gorgeous she looks . I will say janu to say Ash🤣🤣 

🤣 Poor Ash re . You know na janu is Maya +++ 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

I love this scene  and their deal later 🤣 sure raji would given us such scene in future and that's why similarity was shown . All the scenes are future linked , hints.

We should say @Zalima to post everything in one page . Specially that wild child , sleep and weight one ☺️🤣 and I also remember MiNeil cooking in Arya's school 🤣it was hilarious 

SouNoor were so excited for upcoming track ..all amazing tracks were next but everything got 😳 

I remember school coffee bites . Mini wears helmet and cooks 🤣🤣shall demand from zalima to post it again 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Like Zalima's gif we will make Anjali go crazy and then Raja sa will come and kick us 🤣

🤣🤣 Raja  sa entry then 🤣 

Krithzz thumbnail

🤣🤣They are best  in it 🤣 

Sarcastic queens 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Yeah😈