Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Transference
Here we go!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGXvfSSBoag/?igshid=lqm75owlimch
i just love this shot and template
Cameras and technology is so advanced . During Armaan's time not so much
Mithi gif chahiye ke nahi 🤣😂 gussa karegi toh nahi milega 😂🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😒 haan. Aur bahut zyada softy bhi 😒
To what wrong in that 😛
how cute is this comment. 😂Cameras and technology is so advanced . During Armaan's time not so much
I don't know why I felt I was watching a new character 😅 whom I had always loved 😅
Kaafi dd national par ane wale inspector series ke hero jaise tha 😅
Talented ladki making awesome.editing once again
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGWzvaAhjLB/?igshid=6np1uzdime7q
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Mithi gif chahiye ke nahi 🤣😂 gussa karegi toh nahi milega 😂🤣
😂😂
Chalo off to watch him bye bye 🤗🤗
what's NOT right in it can be summed up in 2020 🤪Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
To what wrong in that 😛
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
what's NOT right in it can be summed up in 2020 🤪
So why to change myself for that or for anything 🖐️