Looks like Bala got what he wanted by taking the pass and giving back .
https://twitter.com/Karthic90924045/status/1316785690521169920
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Looks like Bala got what he wanted by taking the pass and giving back .
https://twitter.com/Karthic90924045/status/1316785690521169920
thanks maya ๐๐๐๐
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
All sitting together n chatting like big happy family.. let's see tom ๐คฃ
Asusual nothing happened and only promo editing ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: muffin_love
Nisha ๐ก
What she did.. I think I missed ๐
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
All sitting together n chatting like big happy family.. let's see tom ๐คฃ
Today kudumbam oru kathambam
Nalaikku katham katham ๐
It was nice of Bala to give it back
Just to play with him kept the pass for sometime..
๐ i will post them again ๐ thanks sandy ๐คOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Apt gifs ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
This deserves a seperate post โญ๏ธ
U r amazing ๐๐ผ
Nisha crying and Ramesh consoling her, Bala doesn't care and is gymming ๐คฃ
What she did.. I think I missed ๐
Rio n nisha overacting.. y can't they show siblings love outside bb..