I think usne sirf suna hoga ki Riddhima kisi ladke se baat KR rhi h mujhe nhi lgta vansh ko Kabir Riddhima ke bare m kuch PTA h I think vansh ko lgta h ki Riddhima ka koi ex h jissey woh touch m h bss
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think usne sirf suna hoga ki Riddhima kisi ladke se baat KR rhi h mujhe nhi lgta vansh ko Kabir Riddhima ke bare m kuch PTA h I think vansh ko lgta h ki Riddhima ka koi ex h jissey woh touch m h bss
Riddhima ke andar kiski aatma aa gayi hai...akeli garba kiye jaa rhi hai..🙄
and dadi is happy seeing her like this🤔Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Riddhima ke andar kiski aatma aa gayi hai...akeli garba kiye jaa rhi hai..🙄
Feeling so irritating that story is not being forwarded anywhere. 😵
Would like to know the Trp rating of last week.
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Riddhima ke andar kiski aatma aa gayi hai...akeli garba kiye jaa rhi hai..🙄
Usi shot ki jo aaj AP k andar aaaya 🤣
Ek to slow motion upper se jumping
Ufff maaf karo humare gunah saaf karo
Feeling so irritating that story is not being forwarded anywhere. 😵
Would like to know the Trp rating of last week.
Tomorrow it will come
Sblog kaise ghur rhe hai riddhima ko..😂🧐
Honestly one that bugs me is there is no consistency the changes in behavior need to make sense I need to see flow its a thriller am I expecting too much from a thriller? I know its ITV lol but show us something CVs if we cannot make sense of whats going on then people will won't watch the show. This show is sooo goood the only indian show I can stomach watching ❤️
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Sblog kaise ghur rhe hai riddhima ko..😂🧐
Harkatein dekho 🤣
Bas koi bgm baja do sns ki perfect
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Honestly one that bugs me is there is no consistency the changes in behavior need to make sense I need to see flow its a thriller am I expecting too much from a thriller? I know its ITV lol but show us something CVs if we cannot make sense of whats going on then people will won't watch the show. This show is sooo goood the only indian show I can stomach watching ❤️
I agree with you every single person is fed up
The thing is some say some dont