i cant get over the joke
Yuvi to suicide 


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i cant get over the joke
Yuvi to suicide 


Sapna.. Mansi..Bhagya
u girls missed the JOKE of the year
Lol lekin agar sach nikal I swear I will be really shocked ....
Finally Preesha's monologue
mujhe laga bhul jayegi
but room mein jaake yaad karke at_least kuch toh bola😆
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Finally Preesha's monologue
mujhe laga bhul jayegi
but room mein jaake yaad karke at_least kuch toh bola😆
sachi .. kuch toh boli .. finally 😆
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Lol lekin agar sach nikal I swear I will be really shocked ....
me toooooooooooooooooo 🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Finally Preesha's monologue
mujhe laga bhul jayegi
but room mein jaake yaad karke at_least kuch toh bola😆
i cant tolerate any more.... 😈
come on Jungili bili...
I knw we need that strong fighter preesha bk
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
I knw we need that strong fighter preesha bk
fire is coming back slowly .. all thanks to chipko 😆
she is gonna punch her someday 😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
fire is coming back slowly .. all thanks to chipko 😆
she is gonna punch her someday 😆
shld punch in the nose 🤣
hw dare u hug my Hubby😈