Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😲.....
I knew this would happen but never thought it to be so soon. I don't like Mata 😭
Anyways ....Thank God can watch him in something new.
We wish him all the best for his new web series 😘🥰
😲.....
I knew this would happen but never thought it to be so soon. I don't like Mata 😭
Anyways ....Thank God can watch him in something new.
We wish him all the best for his new web series 😘🥰
Well her web series r usually good plus anu Kapoor is der , he is national award winner actor n always go for good content. I guess dis web series will be good 👍👍
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Well her web series r usually good plus anu Kapoor is der , he is national award winner actor n always go for good content. I guess dis web series will be good 👍👍
Hopefully it's good. I never watched any webseries till now. Will not subscribe also for any.
Hopefully it's good. I never watched any webseries till now. Will not subscribe also for any.
Try asur n kota factory. Dis r d best web series
Kota factory is in YouTube, very relatable. More over it has nly 5 episode
Asur is little dark thriller type
Pooja i already made a thread for this. You made another one.
Great..!
He always was vocal about finite and historical content...must be due to mb experience...
And I won't think he will revert back to saas bahu serial even if they hype it as contemporary or path breaking🤣
Wishing him all success and thankful for Mishbir..
Hope younger generation would take in Abir's qualities and Mishty''s steadfastness...
Pooja i already made a thread for this. You made another one.
I didn't see ur one. Probably we both made at same time