She entered so soon... lets see the dynamics hereafter!!!
Hope she dont say about outside..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She entered so soon... lets see the dynamics hereafter!!!
Hope she dont say about outside..
What happens if she says to suresh that he has more fans 🤪
Yes, the wait is over...hope she doesn’t say anything about the outside...thanks for the promo
Yeah.. hope she doesn't say. Excited for today epi..
Niceeeeee 😃 I love Archana on TV Shows, lets's see how she's in the house 😊
I have only feeling...
Why Archana why???
She is being a lead anchor in Zee... Is it really worthy to enter BB house now??
finally archana in bb4 my husband archana va puddikathu sari etha vaiche konja nala verupethillam
tfs arthi 🤗
I have only feeling...
Why Archana why???
She is being a lead anchor in Zee... Is it really worthy to enter BB house now??
For Money. Zee tv had said no shows this for her this entire year. Even though she was employee of zee salary not paid without shows. so she agreed for bb for money.
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
finally archana in bb4 my husband archana va puddikathu sari etha vaiche konja nala verupethillam
tfs arthi 🤗
🤗
youtubela oru comment parthain
I have only feeling...
Why Archana why???
She is being a lead anchor in Zee... Is it really worthy to enter BB house now??
suntv & zeetv be like Am I joke to you bb? epdiyo eilla channels cover panniachu
Originally posted by: chandraj
For Money. Zee tv had said no shows this for her this entire year. Even though she was employee of zee salary not paid without shows. so she agreed for bb for money.
Welcome to our discussions 🙏🙏