I'm ready any time shrishti.....let's ask prit too now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm ready any time shrishti.....let's ask prit too now
I am totally up for anything... Your comfort and interest matters..
Is Nov 21, a weekend???
Originally posted by: Prit_007
What can I say di. You all discuss and decide. I am okay if I have to do.
Prit will you be ready if we resume our writing on Nov 21st
All of us are almost okay with it
If you are okay with it too
I am totally up for anything... Your comfort and interest matters..
Is Nov 21, a weekend???
It's a Saturday shaheen
Then Okay...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
It's a Saturday shaheen
You discuss among yourself and lemme know...
Lemme call Priya too..
Then Okay...
You discuss among yourself and lemme know...
Lemme call Priya too..
Okay shaheen I will inform you whenever i get reply from prit
Priya ... We are taking a break from serial writing activity for now due to some reasons....Originally posted by: blackhole
Hello mai aa gayi🤗
We will continue it from Nov 21...are you Okayy with that...
3 episodes got over and we will continue 4th episode on Nov 21...
What say??
I am totally up for anything... Your comfort and interest matters..
Is Nov 21, a weekend???
Mmhmm, it’s on a Saturday.
that's fine... By then I'll complete the reading of first season... Good for me. I'll get the BG of the story properly🤗Priya ... We are taking a break from serial writing activity for now due to some reasons....
We will continue it from Nov 21...are you Okayy with that...
3 episodes got over and we will continue 4th episode on Nov 21...
What say??
Fine then....🤗Originally posted by: blackhole
that's fine... By then I'll complete the reading of first season... Good for me. I'll get the BG of the story properly🤗
We will come back strongly on Nov 21 with fourth episode... 🤗