Yep...but the saddest truth once time is lost is lost forever...
I remember jaggit song " Woh kagaz ki kashti" , which will suit us perfectly now at this venture... 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yep...but the saddest truth once time is lost is lost forever...
I remember jaggit song " Woh kagaz ki kashti" , which will suit us perfectly now at this venture... 😭
Yesss...tell me if I can be of some help?? If yes, how can I help you???
can you report a youtube channel?
it is full of my vms from my insta fan handle
Yep...but the saddest truth once time is lost is lost forever...
I remember jaggit song " Woh kagaz ki kashti" , which will suit us perfectly now at this venture... 😭
Yeah! Kinda. But i wish producers do try to make the tv content better. I'm so done with the current shows 🤔
Fine Sujz.... Will do it for you.
can you report a youtube channel?
it is full of my vms from my insta fan handle
Are they doing without any credit??
Yep...it has become more vulgar, indecent and meaningless without any values and ethics...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah! Kinda. But i wish producers do try to make the tv content better. I'm so done with the current shows 🤔
Yep...it has become more vulgar, indecent and meaningless without any values and ethics...
And moreover only about create baseless drama which is far from reality. 🤔
They are claiming its their's. Took my vm and put some other bgm on it.😡
Yep....Originally posted by: Octothorpe
And moreover only about create baseless drama which is far from reality. 🤔
There were meaningless shows before too but they're potrayed in a dignified way but now🤔
Reported it... Don't worry..
Yep....
There were meaningless shows before too but they're potrayed in a dignified way but now🤔
I'm so done with the ITV content🤔