Yeah Hansa from Khichdi... 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Yeah Hansa from Khichdi... 🤣
Areyy....those era serials are my favorites.... Have watched almost most of them with my grandma...
Areyy....those era serials are my favorites.... Have watched almost most of them with my grandma...
Those were the days!
Haina...
Have you first Sanjivini season 1..?
That was the good serial actually...
Baa Bahu Aur Baby???? Have you watched this show??
That was the good serial actually...
Baa Bahu Aur Baby???? Have you watched this show??
Yes yes! I have watched
What a show it was!
Yep..most unique without any dramatic content .... The most realistic story... I just loved that show..
Yep..most unique without any dramatic content .... The most realistic story... I just loved that show..
Ikr! I wish that era returns somehow😭