That throwing kachra idea was amazing 👏 may be they won or not but the idea 👍🏼
That throwing kachra idea was amazing 👏 may be they won or not but the idea 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But usi kachre/keechad main niki ne kamal khila diya🥱
Niki 1 rubi 0
Like i said she cant execute, again flop hogaya. Mastermind koi aisay thori banta hai
I agree the move was genius. I love people who find loopholes which is why I like her but sadly BB os run by sanchalaks like Nikki
Nikki didnt support eijaz team because they worked hard but because she saw more enemies in the other group. Thats how she's works.
Great presence of mind
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
I agree the move was genius. I love people who find loopholes which is why I like her but sadly BB os run by sanchalaks like Nikki
Nikki didnt support eijaz team because they worked hard but because she saw more enemies in the other group. Thats how she's works.
Exactly & I wish her friend Main will go this time then it will be slap on her face
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
I agree the move was genius. I love people who find loopholes which is why I like her but sadly BB os run by sanchalaks like Nikki
Nikki didnt support eijaz team because they worked hard but because she saw more enemies in the other group. Thats how she's works.
Uska dimag aise hi chalta hai. 🤢Shes vile....just look at her expressions🤢
According to the rules, Nikki was wrong. Task wasnt about growing a pond that kamal will come in handy. It was about how beautiful the farm was in that moment. Plus Nikki didnt chose on Merit, she picked whoever she wanted to win 😆
Originally posted by: harshiidiv
Exactly & I wish her friend Main will go this time then it will be slap on her face
Nikki jaisi bandi kisi ki dost nahi ho sakti. She's just selfish 🤢
Originally posted by: harshiidiv
Exactly & I wish her friend Main will go this time then it will be slap on her face
Nah she wont care. She is selfish which is good for the game but I like loyal people.