Mere taraf se sabko virtual treat and virtual hug 🤗coz I became IF Rockerz
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Mere taraf se sabko virtual treat and virtual hug 🤗coz I became IF Rockerz
Congrats dear🤗
Exactly. He looks so much more handsome without that ugly scarf.
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Mere taraf se sabko virtual treat and virtual hug 🤗coz I became IF Rockerz
Congratulations...🥳🥳🥳
In today's epi they reffered to it😉
Thanks dear🤗
Lol I m so talkative..
But I have been most active in this AT😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Congrats dear🤗
Thanks dear🤗
He is handsome ,they just need to choose good outfits.
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
Congratulations...🥳🥳🥳
Thanks🤗
Its ok...maine hi galat matlab nikala shayad..🤗