Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am waiting to see Dheeraj and Sharad in one frame as well.
I hope,i can post here🙏🏼
aakesh-bani together till sharad is not back i am going to admire SuDheer as they look good together❤ furthermore can't wait to see all 3 magnificent talent in one frame together(sharad-surbhi-dheeraj)🏆
If you watch Dheeraj in the precap for next week he was really good and different from how he portrayed Akesh. I am glad they're giving him his own style and shades as well and not just the Veer imposter avatar only.
https://twitter.com/OfficialMahamz/status/1316332356878376960?s=19
Cheel baby is missing shoot it seems
Naaginparatha ❤️
Hello everyone .
This is sooo cute😳❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGR2iCmnN8m/?igshid=bx6jbjve6vtw
Honestly main dar gayi thi.. I was like oye!!! 😆🤣
adorable❤️😆😳😳