Oh yes. How can I forget Pragya and the love for her murderer daughter. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Prhealiya triangle actually
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh yes. How can I forget Pragya and the love for her murderer daughter. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Prhealiya triangle actually
😘😘😘Originally posted by: livelytanu
Please do. Am waiting.
That part of Tuesday's episode was too good. ❤️😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
hehe I loved that too damn much
But I am up for Arbir any day any time☺️
just wait for her to plot Ranbir's murder someday 😆Originally posted by: livelytanu
Oh yes. How can I forget Pragya and the love for her murderer daughter. 😆
🤢
👎🏼
Did not mention her anyway. 😆
He is thinking about his and Prachi's kids. If really if Prachi does this sacrificial drama then I will be sure Prachi doesn't love Ranbir. Its dikhava. But I still hope there is not sacrificial drama and Prachi is well in her character.Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
told this before..
He'll be like " ek Maya gayi, ek aur Maya Max Pro 2.0 aa gayi" 🤣
I really feel bad for him.
awwh yes❤️Originally posted by: livelytanu
That part of Tuesday's episode was too good. ❤️😆
In Thursday episode, only 3 tiny facts I loved..
1. Pranbir were sitting on Prachi's bed so casually with balloon decorations...there was no awkwardness at all..
2. Ranbir just got up (when Shahana was about to get in between Pranbir) & went to sit on the other side of the bed beside Prachi.
3. In Kitchen they really looked so homely..like hubby wifey type.
PS: With balloon & rose petals...he actually made it look like matrimonial bed☺️🤣😆
Banda hint pe hint diye ja raha hai🤣
how can I not?Originally posted by: livelytanu
Did not mention her anyway. 😆
I am sooooo in love with both Appy & Shahana you know naa...
exactly. Like I said before...Ranbir IS NO TOY for these sisters to play with..Originally posted by: livelytanu
He is thinking about his and Prachi's kids. If really if Prachi does this sacrificial drama then I will be sure Prachi doesn't love Ranbir. Its dikhava. But I still hope there is not sacrificial drama and Prachi is well in her character.
Ek ne zid pakadli to dusre ne phek diya🤬
Dramatic me completed my bidaai ritual here this evening & still staying here happily 😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3