Alu ma Hi:)Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nithya we need translation🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Alu ma Hi:)Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nithya we need translation🤔
Look at Patibabu's smile when he talks about his wife Bondita❤️




Whers is arpi? ❤️
Not like that akka. Neenga pesunga ellarum pesuvanga. Sometimes miss panirupanga. We all love you akka❤️❤️❤️😍Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Kutti ma neenge tha appadi feel pannuringe aana yellarum ille.
Naa daily vaare aana yaaro ennai Kandakula aathanale nanum poithen.
Are you guys talking about me???Originally posted by: bhshre95
But she must be shocked by wjat she heard🤣
But she will surely post a long post🤪
And khatarnak gifs too
And that mohabbat wala gif I guess🤣
I know you ma.Originally posted by: Doe_gurl
I m sonia ❤️
Gurvi❣️❣️❣️❣️ That smile 😍😍
Hope he get this back soon permanently 😃☺️
Thank you so much Gurvi. I'm saving them all😅
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
I know you ma.
Ok me anirudh ki behen hu 😃
☹️Not like that akka. Neenga pesunga ellarum pesuvanga. Sometimes miss panirulanga. We all love you akka❤️❤️❤️😍
Kutti ma naan apparon varen.