Pavitra is really good man at tasks!!! Plays fair too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pavitra is really good man at tasks!!! Plays fair too.
And he immediately fell in love. By the end of the episode he will propose and Nikki will call him brother 🤣 That’s the end of the story 😆
Pavitra ko touch nahin kar sakte hain,par jasmin ko touch kar sakte hain?
Originally posted by: 5LIFLZVZQQSOBYSU
she was in the picture every time when her husband is in trouble 😆
I think she is only here to protect and defend her husband. Like she was screaming in last task.
Abhinav...cutie..chuii mui..
Ab aayi Rubina rabbit ki tarah khud khud ke🤣 joker ban ne.
I feel ruby is not well.
I want this reason please of her not participating 🧐
Eijaz and Jas mitti bichake..
Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
seniors look so done 😆
Maybe some of them are realizing that they were the same hooligans in their own seasons.
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
I feel ruby is not well.
I want this reason please of her not participating 🧐
i thought she couldn't participate in the task