Pavitra is really good man at tasks!!! Plays fair too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pavitra is really good man at tasks!!! Plays fair too.
And he immediately fell in love. By the end of the episode he will propose and Nikki will call him brother 🤣 That’s the end of the story 😆
Pavitra ko touch nahin kar sakte hain,par jasmin ko touch kar sakte hain?
I think she is only here to protect and defend her husband. Like she was screaming in last task.
Abhinav...cutie..chuii mui..
Ab aayi Rubina rabbit ki tarah khud khud ke🤣 joker ban ne.
I feel ruby is not well.
I want this reason please of her not participating 🧐
Eijaz and Jas mitti bichake..
Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
seniors look so done 😆
Maybe some of them are realizing that they were the same hooligans in their own seasons.
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
I feel ruby is not well.
I want this reason please of her not participating 🧐
i thought she couldn't participate in the task