What task is this.? It's a pass to survive without nomination..
How this guys give up so easily??
No one agruing at all.. easily they giving up
I doubt did they understood the task properly ๐
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What task is this.? It's a pass to survive without nomination..
How this guys give up so easily??
No one agruing at all.. easily they giving up
I doubt did they understood the task properly ๐
shuuuuuu apdi eillam soilla kudathuuuuu ๐คฃOriginally posted by: MellowVibes
Ellam tom sonna neram dan๐ฅณ ๐super tom๐ค
๐๐๐๐ sorry bro ๐
Originally posted by: MellowVibes
Ellam tom sonna neram dan๐ฅณ ๐super tom๐ค
๐๐ค
gif okay va๐Originally posted by: MellowVibes
Rofl๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
No one agruing at all.. easily they giving up
I doubt did they understood the task properly ๐
Anga mattum Vanitha, mathu, abhi, Meera, kavin, aishu, Mumtaz, mahat irinthurutha...๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
๐๐๐๐ sorry bro ๐
Thanks Sathya...
I still imagine Rekha there and laughing๐๐๐
Anga mattum Vanitha, mathu, abhi, Meera, kavin, aishu, Mumtaz, mahat irinthurutha...๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
True true
Bro no fighting spirit They are lazy than bb ๐