it's beautiful shaheen!❤️Khud apne liye hai.. Hamaare toh koi nahi hai.. Isiliye hum apne liye likh lete hai..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
it's beautiful shaheen!❤️Khud apne liye hai.. Hamaare toh koi nahi hai.. Isiliye hum apne liye likh lete hai..
Hum dramebaaz kaise hue Bhai? 😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This forum has many dramebaaz
Shreya, Mahi, Lalz, Shaheen too, Nithya, Mishti {you haven't interacted with her I believe} and others too
Everyone has different way of showing their dramatic self😆
Heya Alefiyah....
I don't know why were you so eager to start any convo with me but I am happy you did...felt good
About offending me....you will only do that when you break my trust or you break rules which you didn't do so chill buddy
I am habituated to this leg pulling about names🤣
Fir nakko🤣
Ka?? 🤣
ye kaise hogaaaa??Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main kabhi tum sabko sambhalte sambhalte khudko hi WL na dedun🤓
matlab?? I didn't get your point...Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Then I believe she is on hibernation
Shayad see she has deactivated her account but Idkmatlab?? I didn't get your point...
It's my inner wordings actually...Originally posted by: blackhole
it's beautiful shaheen!❤️
Thanks❤️
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kya log ho re tumlog
Jise restrict kiya woh pasand nahi jo nahi kiye uske liye bichari Briti ko daant diya
Mahi tum living legend ho🤣

No, na she is active.. Even this Sunday, she visited the forum na..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Shayad see she has deactivated her account but Idk
Yayy tota gang🤣