You.. forgot anything for update ..😉 so how can we forget the date...
Ok fine... leave longggggg...give long but soon..🤣🤣
It's not "anything for update"
It's "anything for longgggggg update"🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You.. forgot anything for update ..😉 so how can we forget the date...
Ok fine... leave longggggg...give long but soon..🤣🤣
It's not "anything for update"
It's "anything for longgggggg update"🤣
Where's Sarah di... didn't she woke up yet or again disappeared...???
Her laptop is still on charge may be.
Or she might broke her legs in real this time🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Her laptop is still on charge may be.
Or she might broke her legs in real this time🤣
Maybe busy in having breakfast 🤭 it's time for her breakfast ..😆
Ohhh really....she broke her legs... I am so happy..😃
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
It's not "anything for update"
It's "anything for longgggggg update"🤣
Yeah.. you got it... still you haven't written anything 😡
We reached 150th page ... coincidentally and unintentionally...🤣🤣
I'm still confused..how...?? That too this much soon..😲
This is the 1194th reply in this thread 🥳
Still this thread didn’t get over ?! 🤔
Where's your update ande...??? Haven't you given yesterday..or I missed that..
Maybe busy in having breakfast 🤭 it's time for her breakfast ..😆
Ohhh really....she broke her legs... I am so happy..😃
Her breakfast time is our snacks time😆
Are you waiting for her legs to break?🤣
Where's your update ande...??? Haven't you given yesterday..or I missed that..
Yesterday’s yesterday itself I updated
I think you missed it