And me loves yours❤️Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
me loves Vagee and Razia's siggy❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And me loves yours❤️Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
me loves Vagee and Razia's siggy❤️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
And me loves yours❤️
Awwww❤️
I want to keep your siggy as mine too but man nahi karta isse hatane ka...of all 4 awards maine isse rakha😎
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I am yet to see her walking in that....epi nahi dekha ab tak....pics hi dekhe hai sirf....even her bindi should have been red...matching matching types but no she wore gold...isse bada refusal kya ho sakta hai?🤣
They are trying na...ab tak relation confirm nahi...
Me is ready with shehnai🥳🤣
Sirf Bindi ke liye refusal ho gaya?!🤣
If Shaadi track is coming na I'm gone for sure! Itna torture Army phase ke liye sehan nahi hoga🤣
I'll watch the Precap and just read the written update if Shaadi track comes, can't handle tidda near Suman or any tiddi near Shravan🤓Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Sirf Bindi ke liye refusal ho gaya?!🤣
If Shaadi track is coming na I'm gone for sure! Itna torture Army phase ke liye sehan nahi hoga🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Sirf Bindi ke liye refusal ho gaya?!🤣
If Shaadi track is coming na I'm gone for sure! Itna torture Army phase ke liye sehan nahi hoga🤣
@underline sorry but what's this?
Yes....mere liye haan🤣 bindi=rishta
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I forgot to give credit, just gave it now😆
Thanks again❤️
But I don't mind about credit at all! Else I would have put a watermark UN in these😆
Pura message is in bold due to IF glitch Lavy😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I'll watch the Precap and just read the written update if Shaadi track comes, can't handle tidda near Suman or any tiddi near Shravan🤓
Do you think most of us can handle Shaadi track here?! Noo! TRP will be less than 9 point! Fir dekhne do unlogon ko hi Shaadi!
Ye konsa part bold kiya mujhe nahi pata as the Italic gets bold always par samajh rahi hoon Shaadi ke liye🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
me loves Vagee and Razia's siggy❤️
And yours one is pure law❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5