Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

He is mentally still a child. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

He is mentally still a child. 

And he points at Jaan for being immature. Jaan is bhola, good at hear, not immature.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

And he points at Jaan for being immature. Jaan is bhola, good at hear, not immature.

Jaan just waants to be in good books of Sid. He gets too happy when he praises him. Nikki is Sid's favorite so he wants to be nice to her too. He needs to start using his own brain. 

Rahul behaves like a kid during fights. The monkey sounds he makes we used to do when we were 10. He is quiet since a few days though. 

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes when he gts angry. When he gts angry he acts weird. That's not called normal human being behaviour. Dont angry contestant fascinated us? We set infront of tv to watch him or her fight or aggressive scenes. But angry rahul doesnt fall in that catagory. His reactions in anger put me off , infact i forget he same boy who speaks logically and is articulated 

I gt weird vibes from him...like badass..(something i dont want mention here) 😆

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have seen this guy in Indian Idol...he is a snob to b honest who thinks he is still a 20 year old guy...he wasn't mature back then nor is he now..

He was one of the finalists on the show and would always behave as if he was the best...

His convo with Nikki was so childish and that goes for both...acting like teenagers..

I knew that Nishant and Jaan would nominate him but was surprised that everyone had the same opinion abt him which just goes on to say that he isn't liked by anyone.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

There definitely seems something off or weird about the guy , but may be that's just his expressions.