yes I would love to see that. Zyada lovey dovey is too boring for me
I dont know why , i find angst scene more passionate😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes I would love to see that. Zyada lovey dovey is too boring for me
I dont know why , i find angst scene more passionate😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Hello Sravz...Vansh is back with his brain🤣
🤣🤣
Are you sure brain or only smirk 😂
Bachi love realisation and Vansh rejection tracks ll work in hands as from now onwards
Yes , the focus should be on that track ...i think viewers r more interedted in RiAnsh😆
I am back
How are you all gang from America, Africa, Europe and Canada?
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
I'm really looking forward to seeing Vansh rejecting Riddhu.
Yes i am too excited for it
His brain...i saw glimpse of it in today's epi and the precap confirmed it😉
Welcome back Sravz🤗
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Hey Annie🤗u've been missed.
Hahaha u and ur 8th vow 😆i hope in the epi they will show that part they showed in the promo(rose and gun one).
I had a busy weekend. I missed coming on here. How are you?
lol. 8th vow is something I have been waiting for ages, ever since they showed it.
Sameee. I hope they show the promo.
Esmai toh mera bhi shaq hai jab vansh bola tohra waqt ke baad sab pata chal jai ga.😆 when he gives this dialogue eventually nothing is come back as result 😆
Hayya vansh babu if you are really angry with sweetheart just move to guest bedroom. You can’t control in taadna, biwi will understand with that looks all doing natak