To witness their hateful romance.
Last time I was that soft toy puppy watching them tripping and locking eyes with each other
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
To witness their hateful romance.
Last time I was that soft toy puppy watching them tripping and locking eyes with each other
Originally posted by: foresight
it is new scene as memory
tats cheating right.... we all were with them during his study sessions with Pree
nopes.....he now wants her in his room to torture her.
But I do wonder if he is going to carry her back to saransh’s room once she is asleep after the dress fiasco...and when she wakes up and realises this, will she on her own come back to their room next night despite the medical license debacle.
CVs always surprise us so I am not sure what to expect, but she needs some break through soon either with the case or with Rudra’s anger.
Who all think Abrar has nasheeli aakhe....
Nopes...then it will be slower.
Originally posted by: foresight
nopes.....he now wants her in his room to torture her.
But I do wonder if he is going to carry her back to saransh’s room once she is asleep after the dress fiasco...and when she wakes up and realises this, will she on her own come back to their room next night despite the medical license debacle.
CVs always surprise us so I am not sure what to expect, but she needs some break through soon either with the case or with Rudra’s anger.
Is she going to sleep in his room I don't think so, she will go....
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Who all think Abrar has nasheeli aakhe....
his eyes sparkled befr that Dhadkan moment....