Sara Gurpal's ex-husband Tushar says 'It never bothered me if she is

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Bigg Boss 14: Sara Gurpal's ex-husband Tushar says 'It never bothered me if she is claiming to be single'

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Sara Gurpal seems to have come under the scanner as photos with ex-husband Tushar Kumar took over social media. And now, here's what Tushar has to say.

I'm just Shocked. So Sara was married but now claims to be single....Gosh!!!!😲😲

Sara Gurpals Ex Husband Interview India Forums

Ex-Husband? So yeah she is single since is no longer with the husband lol.

She WAS married, right? Shes not married anymore. Tab single hi toh hui na. ðŸ˜†

Single hai ya married ya divorced hamein kya karna hai is baat se. Bigboss shuru hota nhi inki controversies start hojathi thi. Itna veila ex husband hai k interviews deraha hai. Abhi tak kaha tha? 

Originally posted by galaxyfan

Ex-Husband? So yeah she is single since is no longer with the husband lol.

Yeah man I was shocked to read that too. But all this is so weird to read.

Originally posted by redamancy

She WAS married, right? Shes not married anymore. Tab single hi toh hui na. ðŸ˜†

Well technically. Divorced can be right term. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by ashi_lovely

Single hai ya married ya divorced hamein kya karna hai is baat se. Bigboss shuru hota nhi inki controversies start hojathi thi. Itna veila ex husband hai k interviews deraha hai. Abhi tak kaha tha? 

Well, it's actually shocking because I thought she was unmarried, but now that she's divorced and her ex husband has also given this interview. This is also one controversy. 

He's not Vella, don't say like that just because he gave interview. Abhi tak Sara bhi to BB mei nahi aayi thi, so when she came, her ex husband got contacted for interview. He seems positive guy anyway. 

He could have come in BB to clear the controversy between them both. But Sara's unfair eviction was so sad for even the housemates :(