Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
"What is 143?"🤣
God I can never forget that super duper reply for your confession🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
"What is 143?"🤣
God I can never forget that super duper reply for your confession🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
I AM WAITING 😎
You will have to keep waiting forever coz I have no reason🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Where did shivi go ??
She might be taking rest.
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Where did shivi go ??
Originally posted by: sarah24998
uff I wanna forget yaar..don't talk about that!🤣🤣
You reminded me and you wanna forget it🤣
But I will never ever let you forget it😈
Originally posted by: sarah24998
offline! because of my stupid prank
If that's the case I will kill you😡
Hopefully shivi will be ok by tomorrow 🤞🤞
Originally posted by: sarah24998
who cares😏
You have to care😈
If not.............
Let me think of some punishment🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You reminded me and you wanna forget it🤣
But I will never ever let you forget it😈
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Hopefully shivi will be ok by tomorrow 🤞🤞
Yeah hope so🤞
She said she took meds. She will be fine by tomorrow.