Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I know you won't let me do anything I ever wanted😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I know you won't let me do anything I ever wanted😡
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Really ?! How ?! 🤔
If by any chance ..you claim those copyright..
Then it will be a sensational news : that rosid ff writer claimed copyright for the words “coincidental and unintentional “ by using them the most in the chat club in India forums .....
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
🤣 what to do? I love you so much 🤣 **kidding**
I hate you so much!
**Not kidding**😝
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I will tell you when I find the reason😆
I AM WAITING 😎
Originally posted by: sarah24998
what is this guys ande? unintentionally we took the copyrights of coincidentally and unintentionally under us🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
wow wow i'm the first one in page 143🤣 manasa hope you know the incident of 143🤣🤣
"What is 143?"🤣
God I can never forget that super duper reply for your confession🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
If by any chance ..you claim those copyright..
Then it will be a sensational news : that rosid ff writer claimed copyright for the words “coincidental and unintentional “ by using them the most in the chat club in India forums .....
🤣🤣
That's sounding so good!😎
Now I'm feeling motivated to claim my rights atleast for that headline🤣
Where did shivi go ??