Pati babu to full gayo😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pati babu to full gayo😆
Is this telepathy or what would someone explain me! 😲
I was thinking about putting a bonwasi couple photo in brijwasi's wallet in my OS bahut dino se & today the writer gave me rudhita couple pic in anirudh's wallet! what was that ha?! 😲😆
Really??Tarabai is so evil😡
ani going to live in calcutta
bhai kaise kahan kya khaoge?😕
Munmun?🤢
Bondita is just so adamant.
Bondita: me munmun nahi bondita hu
Aniruddh: Bondita naam hai uska
Phir se varnan🤣🤪
My favourite RTM version, teri kismat tere haatho se likhi jayegi😭
I have mixed feelings about Tarabai
She is evil but still I am not sure I hate her yet🤔
I too love cooking..Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Ok kate🤗I was busy cooking😆
Wow, he wrote Bondita Roy Chowdhary🤪 Ani himself made him write Bondita Roy Chowdhary, wow. Wah wah wah!
trilu kaka happy that ani is in calcutta to take bon. He asks Bihari to set Ani's kamra and all
Bhidu says Ani Mini engagement ho gayi😡
Haina....Originally posted by: bhshre95
Munmun😕 ye kaisa naam hai😔
I liked that Bondita refused that name🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Kya anirudh apni jaan par khelkar bachayega bon ko hira mandi se ; new tag line
ha ha bacha lega aur bondita bhi apni jaan par khel kar bacha legi apne pati babu ko 😆