Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I sent my answers and have 0 confidence😭
Good luck. U be fine
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I sent my answers and have 0 confidence😭
Good luck. U be fine
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Heya People!
Hi Alexia, sorry i fall asleep when u n Tannu quoted me
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hi Teacher 🤗
my net is being so slow today
Have you sent the answers ?
dont give me this excuse! go to see everyone's net is slow😡
#onlineclassesbelike🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Alexia, sorry i fall asleep when u n Tannu quoted me
dont fall asleep now because i have quoted you😈🤣
thanks soni , hope I ll get atleast 1 point 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good luck. U be fine
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
dont fall asleep now because i have quoted you😈🤣
🤣🤣 woh toh raat ki baat thi. Mein owl banne ki koshish ki but aakh laggayi🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
thanks soni , hope I ll get atleast 1 point 😆
ek aur nakhrewaali🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
thanks soni , hope I ll get atleast 1 point 😆
Hope u get 10+🥳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
ek aur nakhrewaali🤣
🤣🤣 sabke sab dramaqueen hai yahan except u n me 😉🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 woh toh raat ki baat thi. Mein owl banne ki koshish ki but aakh laggayi🤣
sab itne talented kahan *fanning myself*