Jealous Sumo
Bring it on!
😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Jealous Sumo
Bring it on!
😎
Sorry but shakal se hi vamp lag rahi.. Bt I hope aisa na hoo.. Writers should show something diff.. Neither vikram nor dis girl should turn grey.. Inspite of them being good suvan getting back will be refreshing to watch.
I thought kanchan vikram ki story progress hogi
Exactly.
Regrets and more regrets 🤣😈
tfs..lets see
I want the story to improve instead of new entries
Anyway it will be nice to see jealous Sumo
Why I am not surprised?🤣 Cvs pagal ho gaye hai. Lekin main phir bhi show ko chahungi...❤️ Isi hope main ki kuch acha dikhade.
Originally posted by: OspraYZod
who ever comes i watch and will watch only shravan he looks too hot these days
Currently it's the only reason I am watching the show. 😍
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tum log kyun dukhi ho rahe ho? Vikku bhaiya ki liye dulhaniya aarahi hai(in my world atleast😆)
Bhaiyaa ki toh Nikal padi 😅
Yeah. Bring on.😈
Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2
it's a very cliched route the writers are taking the show towards post-leap... seriously, i'm only watching it for Mohit & him in Army Uniform ☺️
Me too ! Mohit in uniform :)