🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
exactly.Originally posted by: livelytanu
I guess people who have this mentality will justify even terrorists
If Prachi/Ranbir did something like attempt murder intentionally, I would say the same. I would say they're wrong, they deserve to be in jail.
I wouldn't try to justify it by daddy issues/anything else.
Wrong is wrong.
let's assume they have gone for a vacation and are not aware of anything.Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
Kohlis didn't come to meet Prachi or even enquired about...n last time they were calling her farishta n all...cvs really forget to show some logical scenes
😆Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
Kohlis didn't come to meet Prachi or even enquired about...n last time they were calling her farishta n all...cvs really forget to show some logical scenes
They thought farishta doesn't need their presence. Farishta will be saved by God anyway.
And seriously the whole accident track was never about Prachi. They didn't even showed her much. Others didn't even behaved like Prachi is critical. I will try to forget it just like the crappy wedding track which wasn't about Pranbir either.
well I can't help it🤢Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
hahaha...i loved this🤗
😆 IKR! Everything is better than Priya.Originally posted by: livelytanu
That is better than Priya. 🤪
😆
It was my humor of frustration. Jo nikal jata hai jab bhi aisa kuch dekhti hu to...
ZeeDha
😆Originally posted by: livelytanu
let's assume they have gone for a vacation and are not aware of anything.
Vikram went on a business trip for 3 days.
That day Deeda was wondering "tab tak kya kare?"
So I guess she went to somewhere with her Pallo too.
I am just happy they didn't start any RR alliance nonsense.
Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
i m just too happy due to Pranbir proposal, so i m ignoring shahana... thought it was stupid that prachi slept alone even after that supposedly severe accident, i m glad that we will get shahana less Pranbir scenes when ranbir comes at night....
hope cvs will give us lot of Pranbir alone scenes
Totally agree with you ...
Excited to watch PranBir scene ❤️
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
ditto. I want more & more of Pranbir's sneaking in scenes at Prachi's room
Shahana can shift to Sarita's room forever.
She can come back to Prachi's room after Pranbir marriage.
Hope cvs apply that in our show 😉
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3