Can someone update wtf is going on. It is so confusing today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can someone update wtf is going on. It is so confusing today
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
delusions lol 🤣
You 🤣
It's hard to say but I agree with Shukla k these guys are playing too sweet.
It's not hum sath sath Hain game.
It's bb. Drama ,fight, footage. That's why we switch in.
#independentRT4TW🤣
Actually in the last season also they did it pretty fast through voting amongst them. But still they had sone arguments and took longer.
This season has done it in 5 mins .. that’s a BB Record
The contestants were basically bored and wanted to finish the task asap 😆
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
It's hard to say but I agree with Shukla k these guys are playing too sweet.
It's not hum sath sath Hain game.
It's bb. Drama ,fight, footage. That's why we switch in.
Who could've thought IF members agreeing to shukla ka POV🥱
Shocked that Nishant was rated poor and not Sara and Abhinav 🤓
Originally posted by: roni_berna
The contestants were basically bored and wanted to finish the task asap 😆
I trust this list like I trust Republic now a days 🤣