I...
I love chocolate 🤣
Edit - since some are getting confused, this is what I said. Not the characters 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I...
I love chocolate 🤣
Edit - since some are getting confused, this is what I said. Not the characters 🤣
oh woh! 🤣🤣
ye mere dil ki baat hai. 🤣
Riddhima ke mann mei kya chal raha hai wahi jaane ☺️
Nahi nahi ye maine kaha 🤣
Maine niche edit kar diya 🙈
Originally posted by: CNQL46MNUGLMUT5N
beta...mere pas wo powers nahi hai
🤣
Originally posted by: merryyura
ye mere dil ki baat hai. 🤣
Riddhima ke mann mei kya chal raha hai wahi jaane ☺️
🤣
mein sacchi mei puch rahi hu
Riddhima says I ... and stops
Vansh I ... something kehta hai ... clear nahi hua