Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
How are you now, Bucky?
Razia🤗
Better than yesterday but still in painHope it subsides soon...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
How are you now, Bucky?
Razia🤗
Better than yesterday but still in painHope it subsides soon...
Don't worry & just take a little care🤗 You'll feel better soon InShaAllah🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Don't worry & just take a little care🤗 You'll feel better soon InShaAllah🤗
Sorry missed it last night. That's so sweet! Thanks Razia🤗
No worries🤗 Just be fine soon❤️
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Matchmaker Ji itni jaldi haar maan gayi🤪🤣
I don't want to force my ships on anyone
Ohhh....his character too was good....he was grey shaded and I like that😆
Originally posted by: IYFB6UBXS4H5ZHB7
Ha ha ha...that's because I made sure that you can't google........😉
Were you troubling me?

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I don't want to force my ships on anyone
Accha hai Ji! Good Gurl😳
Originally posted by: UIWSYQD67KSCGY37
I know...just wait & see...nothing impossible for our babe dude.......🤣
Thanks a lot...FB! Sorry for being a pain in the neck all the time..........for translation.......
Dare you say that @bold....I am your official translator in the forum so it's a part of my job😆🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Accha hai Ji! Good Gurl😳
Kyun this emoji?😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5