Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Voot just uploaded the precap 🤣

Episode kab doge ???

Precap is similar to the new promo 

Kabir offers help to Ridz to look for Sejal just as he expresses his love Vansh walks in on them .Scenes where Vansh(or lookalike ) exiting out of his car with red roses sis shown 

arryline thumbnail

#VanshIsBack 

Basically a filler episode only best part is Rrahul is shown in the episode 

Epi starts with Ridz hearing the voice and enquiring about the pipes to Sia ,she rushes to storeroom and is about to break the mud wall ,Aryan thinks that no way he will let Ridz see Sejal when dadi calls out to Ridz ,Aryan retreats .BTW AP too follows Ridz but thinks to herself Ridz will not find Sejal 

Dadi informs Ridz that pooja is kept for her and Vansh ,but Ridz Says  Vansh Is not back Dadi informs her Vansh will be back in time for pooja ,Ridz blushes ,Sia notices and takes pic and sends it to Vansh 

Kabir enters the mansion as helper Badrinath .Ridz has assumed full role of bahu and thinks she needs to check ID of Badri ,AP notices and diverts her .

Aryan-Chachi feeds a Sejal asks her to blurt our what she knows abt Ridz ,Sejal smartly places her watch on the plate hoping Ridz notices .Kabir is about to open the storeroom Aryan rebukes him and transfers Sejal into a box in Chachi’s room .

Chachi takes the plates to the room and the on the way meets Rod and thinks to herself Ridz doesn’t know who she just fed but plates fall out of her hand and breaks causing the watch to fall on the floor .

Ridz gets Vansh’s message back on her picture cute as reply ,he calls her and says I have Given you a reason to blush again .She asks him when are you coming back ,he says “Arey aa raha hoon Riddhima “ ,first tell me what’s the reason you are missing me so much ,she smartly says same reason why you are missing me so much ,he says he Will adjust with this answer but needs proper answer when he gets home and she says let’s see once you get home who will ask questions and who will give answers  .He says he’s about to leave for home now.

The watch shines and Ridz remembers it to be Sejal’s 

*Edited Riansh convo 

Edited by arryline - 3 years ago
Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

#VanshIsBack 

Epi starts with Ridz hearing the voice and enquiring about the pipes to Sia ,she rushes to storeroom and is about to break the mud wall ,Aryan thinks that no way he will let Ridz see Sejal when dadi calls out to Ridz ,Aryan retreats .BTW AP too follows Ridz but thinks to herself Ridz will not find Sejal 

Dadi informs Ridz that pooja is kept for her and Vansh ,but Ridz Says  Vansh Is not back Dadi informs her Vansh will be back in time for pooja ,Ridz blushes ,Sia notices and takes pic and sends it to Vansh 

Kabir enters the mansion as helper Badrinath .Ridz has assumed full role of bahu and thinks she needs to check ID of Badri ,AP notices and diverts her .

Aryan-Chachi feeds a Sejal asks her to blurt our what she knows abt Ridz ,Sejal smartly places her watch on the plate hoping Ridz notices .Kabir is about to open the storeroom Aryan rebukes him and transfers Sejal into a box in Chachi’s room .

Chachi takes the plates to the room and the on the way meets Rod and thinks to herself Ridz doesn’t know who she just fed but plates fall out of her hand and breaks causing the watch to fall on the floor .

Ridz gets Vansh’s message back on her picture cute as reply ,he calls her and says I have Given you a reason to blush again .She asks him when are you coming back ,he says “Arey aa raha hoon Riddhima “ ,first tell me what’s the reason you are missing me so much ,she smartly says same reason why you are missing me so much ,he says he Will adjust with this answer but needs proper answer when he gets home and she says let’s see once you get home who will ask questions and who will give answers  .He says he’s about to leave for home now.

*Edited Riansh convo 

Thank you so much Arya🤗

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

#VanshIsBack 

*Edited Riansh convo 

Tfs Arya 🤗

Moi waiting for riansh scene 😎

Aa raha hai humara vansh 

Manisha_IF thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣jo show ka sabse bada fan hoga uska

arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Tfs Arya 🤗

Moi waiting for riansh scene 😎

Aa raha hai humara vansh 

Haa Laal bhadak kapde mein aa raha hai ☺️

arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

🤣🤣🤣jo show ka sabse bada fan hoga uska

Koi AD ka hoga 🤣Sabka Dp dekh lo 

Rrahul ne fan art rakha hai 

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Haa Laal bhadak kapde mein aa raha hai ☺️

jo pic kal aaya tha suit vala usme ?

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

#VanshIsBack 

*Edited Riansh convo 

Thank u.🤗is  this vansh scene new or not edited?