I am glad to see her singing
I am just hoping in that new song collaboration too she sings
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I am glad to see her singing
I am just hoping in that new song collaboration too she sings
😍😍😍 I Hope this opens up more doors to her singing..... she sounds so good! Hope it goes well for her 🤞Originally posted by: AngelsDevil
Yes thats her voice phle song record kiya fir kal night performance
https://twitter.com/sirfhumariRi/status/1315210069462659072?s=19
it doesn't seem like, may be she is only a model in that songOriginally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I am glad to see her singing
I am just hoping in that new song collaboration too she sings
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I am glad to see her singing
I am just hoping in that new song collaboration too she sings
Arjun k song mein toh nhi gya h i think
But yeah her team should talk with music label companies for her singing
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
it doesn't seem like, may be she is only a model in that song
I will boycott the song if that happens.. I am not interested in watching Sana randomly dancing around, not when she has such a beautiful voice
Originally posted by: AngelsDevil
Arjun k song mein toh nhi gya h i think
But yeah her team should talk with music label companies for her singing
#boycottnewMV😆
😆Wouldnt you want to catch a glimpse of her??😆Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I will boycott the song if that happens.. I am not interested in watching Sana randomly dancing around, not when she has such a beautiful voice
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
😆Wouldnt you want to catch a glimpse of her??😆
Sana ki glimpse k lie we don't have to tarsofy😆 Thank God she gives enough of glimpses on SM..
Its Sid jisko dhoondne k lie bohut try karna parta hai😆
now for 14 days, it's Sid allover again🤣, abhi to not tarsofying youOriginally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Sana ki glimpse k lie we don't have to tarsofy😆 Thank God she gives enough of glimpses on SM..
Its Sid jisko dhoondne k lie bohut try karna parta hai😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842