Sara Gurpal Stability and Charisma

Posted: 3 years ago

I actually think Sara is super cute, understanding, and strong.

She is the bubbly type, especially if you see her Extra videos under Bigg Boss.

She doesn't have all her stuff yet so she has been understanding towards other contestants to let them take their stuff instead. She actually has a great sense of style and class.

She has that fiery spirit that we witnessed past Monday against Nikki and she had the courage to throw away all of Nikki's makeup after Nikki brutally tortured her during the bulldozer task :)

I personally like her chemistry with Nishant and Shehzad.

I know this was her first week, but I really hope she steps it up. What do you guys think?????

Below are videos of her (showing personality and music videos, search in YouTube or Google):

Kyon Sara Gurpal Ne Kadiyan Gallan Insta Live Te | Dekho Puri Video

Tu Chahida | (Full Video) | Sara Gurpal (Bigg Boss 14) | Armaan Bedil | Latest Punjabi Songs 2020

Slow Motion | Sara Gurpal | New Punjabi Song 2017 |HSR Entertainment

Originally posted by riti17

I actually think Sara is super cute, understanding, and strong.

She is the bubbly type, especially if you see her Extra videos under Bigg Boss.

She doesn't have all her stuff yet so she has been understanding towards other contestants to let them take their stuff instead. She actually has a great sense of style and class.

She has that fiery spirit that we witnessed past Monday against Nikki and she had the courage to throw away all of Nikki's makeup after Nikki brutally tortured her during the bulldozer task :)

I personally like her chemistry with Nishant and Shehzad.

I know this was her first week, but I really hope she steps it up. What do you guys think?????

Below are videos of her (showing personality and music videos, search in YouTube or Google):

Kyon Sara Gurpal Ne Kadiyan Gallan Insta Live Te | Dekho Puri Video

Tu Chahida | (Full Video) | Sara Gurpal (Bigg Boss 14) | Armaan Bedil | Latest Punjabi Songs 2020

Slow Motion | Sara Gurpal | New Punjabi Song 2017 |HSR Entertainment

I hate her. No personality at all, always gets jealous of nikki 

Let's give Sara more time to bring out her personality, but Nikki also dislikes Sara back. Nikki even called Sara stupid 

Originally posted by riti17

Let's give Sara more time to bring out her personality, but Nikki also dislikes Sara back. Nikki even called Sara stupid 

that Sara is. Nikki made a judgement after seeing how Sara treats her.

Being punjabi i really so like Sara!

Have really liked her music videos - though not a fan of her singing.

Hopefully she will show her real self soon...

I hope people give her atleast a chance to be herself and dont judge her...bcoz of shehnaaz 😒 

I find her very pretty also!

Totally agree!!!! She is really beautiful, just look at her videos!!!!!!

Yeah I find Sara really cute!!!!! See Nikki is pretty cute too, but it's just she does some nice things after being irritating. Nikki also talks through a nasal pathway, just saying lol 

Actually Sana has set a standard for Punjabi girls in the show ab har koi itna pagal toh ho nahi sakta