they might choose the later one😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I will DM the writer in insta with big post to give some platonic hug of Rudi or no scenes of mini..! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
they might choose the later one😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I will DM the writer in insta with big post to give some platonic hug of Rudi or no scenes of mini..! 🤣
Tu sone jaana exam hainaaa🤣🤣
kal ladna aake humse agar hum rahe toh!!!
Bolo bidu mera hai aur aashirvaad le jaao mera....
tu sone jaaa bhaag yaaha se❤️
Lol jaa rahi hoon 🤣
Abhi mera mood teek hua hai 😆
Ek new EDT bankar nikal leti hoon yahan se 🤣
And better miss me tomorrow whole day 🤣
haina! With bon having teenage crush on AnirudhOriginally posted by: bubblesort
I do agree 😔 mujhe bhi proper education track chaiye😒
What is this?? Any new segment ??
Aurra ka caption dekho latest pic ka n comment section bhi😆
Haan sume I love you tooo❤️Originally posted by: bubblesort
Mahi yar🤣
I love youu boli thi naa tum yaaba??
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Yeah that's much needed.
❤️❤️
Btw kal exam hai madam apke 😆
Good night and all the best 🤗
❤️
Thank you sweetie 💗
Good night 🤗
Behena 🤗
Thank you so much yaar ❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hum bana sakte haina 🤣
Wahi to main bol rahi hu🤣
I cnt believe some people are this idioticGlad Aurra / mother cleared herself..... that this a show and ANIRUDH AND BONDITA are a couple❤️
PS what's there to clear, the person is mental if they think like that about the real people