Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Ye sahi hai 🤣 kya naam diya Shreya ne 😆
Kiffs is sending answers last minute is also your secret for topping 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Ye sahi hai 🤣 kya naam diya Shreya ne 😆
Kiffs is sending answers last minute is also your secret for topping 🤓
I will solve them only after making sure they match my answers🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
how are you feeling?😊
Good Shibu. But I sleep a lot, like the 3/4th of the day I sleep 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Ye sahi hai 🤣 kya naam diya Shreya ne 😆
Well that's what you are. Now send your answers and stop procrastinating. 😈
better na, anyways aapke sleeping schedule ki band bajne waali hai😆 (sorry🤣)
Bravo out and CSK is gonna loose this game
Need to know , let see she is yet to send and still stressing about them 🤣
Originally posted by: NSRR5SGNLO2OL5UD
Yep meeting u guys after Thugs BWF sheep game😆 I am alright. glad to know you're ok.. take care ❤️
are you gonna be a topper in this tournament? Looking forward to your answers
how was this round for you?
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Ya spending the last days at the hospital because my BP was too high. And since I’m on treatment now, can’t go home before delivery 🤷♀️
So enjoying my days at the hospital in my way. Hospital food is damn bland. No salt no pepper no spices 😭
Bold - agree,
can't they allow food from home
take care LP
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Your name was compared to the first season winner of BiggBoss only right 😆. I haven't watched any thing related to bigg boss hindi , so my answer are going to be Maroon like for this round 🤣
Yes Mishti and Nahiin did that 😡🤣 am so clueless when it comes to bigg boss cant even google properly 🤣 lmao someone should have PMd Maroon 🤣