Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
we can directly discuss them🥳 I will go for hints though, mujeh bakwaas karne mien solid maza aata hai🤣
Discussing hints are funnier than direct revelation 😆
Trying to decipher the clues is something else
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
we can directly discuss them🥳 I will go for hints though, mujeh bakwaas karne mien solid maza aata hai🤣
Discussing hints are funnier than direct revelation 😆
Trying to decipher the clues is something else
Me too I vaguely remember watching season 1 nothing after that only clips here and there.. 🤣
Raydu and jadeja is now my only hope
Still hoping , what the score I closed the tab after Dhoni got out 😭
This season is worst season for CSK apart from 2009 season
hi DD! 🤗
I just had a double cheese mac 😎
how are you?
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Discussing hints are funnier than direct revelation 😆
Trying to decipher the clues is something else
Hi LP hows you? 🤗
Hello LP🤗
Hiral! 🤗
how are you?
good evening friends 🤗
Hello DD🤗
Originally posted by: A37BIKCPJHURX3VZ
Me too I vaguely remember watching season 1 nothing after that only clips here and there.. 🤣
Your name was compared to the first season winner of BiggBoss only right 😆. I haven't watched any thing related to bigg boss hindi , so my answer are going to be Maroon like for this round 🤣
hai Nita 🤗
what your expectations
I am hoping for atleast 2 points out of 20 😆