Why? You will be asleep by then ?
no, I wil see teh zero I get, cry and then sleep👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why? You will be asleep by then ?
no, I wil see teh zero I get, cry and then sleep👍🏼
any specific results time announced
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Looking forward to all the bhatakti atmas discussing their answers through hints and then the answers revelation during the wee hours
we can directly discuss them🥳 I will go for hints though, mujeh bakwaas karne mien solid maza aata hai🤣
good evening friends 🤗
Raydu and jadeja is now my only hope
hai LP 🤗
I hope you are doing well
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Looking forward to all the bhatakti atmas discussing their answers through hints and then the answers revelation during the wee hours
Hello LP🤗
post 12.30 pakad ke chalo😆 7 people are yet to send and if they dont, shreya'll give them 1/2 hour extra and when we (are/ finish) discussing, she will, if she's online, give teh result😊any specific results time announced