Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Give the poor girl a break😆 Nita, who is Anil Kapoor's brother?🤣
I heard the name Anil Kapoor somewhere and remember the actor face , I remember that much but his brother that is asking too much from me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Give the poor girl a break😆 Nita, who is Anil Kapoor's brother?🤣
I heard the name Anil Kapoor somewhere and remember the actor face , I remember that much but his brother that is asking too much from me 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Who is Sonam Kapoor ? 🤣, I am hopeless dont expect anything from me when it comes to Bollywood.
I knew you would go Pikachu face reading Sonam's name🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ee yob saala humne socha hi nahi😲🤣
Ab soch lo and become trendsetter😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I knew you would go Pikachu face reading Sonam's name🤣
I know Deepika Padukone name , that is enough for sheep game when it comes to actresses 🤣
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I heard the name Anil Kapoor somewhere and remember the actor face , I remember that much but his brother that is asking too much from me 🤣
Google "anil kapoor hair"
Hello Hiral. 🤗 nice to meet you again.😃
It's good to see you too😳
How are you?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I know Deepika Padukone name , that is enough for sheep game when it comes to actresses 🤣
But what if the question says "not Deepika"?
Ab soch lo and become trendsetter😎
Jaisa aap karo😳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
But what if the question says "not Deepika"?
Then I will write Zeal ka Favorite 🤣