Another wicket 🥳
Sorry Nita 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Another wicket 🥳
Sorry Nita 😆
Watson also out
Bye IPL trophy🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm I only the RCB supporter here? 🥳
Don't know about supporters. But many dislike RCB😆
Yup I can see a lot of people disliking RCB here 😆Don't know about supporters. But many dislike RCB😆
Why though? 😆
Isn't it easier to hit them in the first 5-6 overs cos of power play 😆
Later it will get even more harder 😆
Because it's just glam on their part, but result nahi milta.
I used to support them, but it's like they don't even try (my thoughts, no offense😊)
Originally posted by: NitaReid
True, the thread will be dead when spammers like us go to sleep , so not for few more hours🤣
Did you include me in this or not
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
But when you cant play game with such a mind what to do
Play game your mind will divert.
Sounds like a work of 2 to 3 monthsAround 13000 posts🤣