Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sorry Soni but some people affect me only because they can
I legit am disgusted and I know I cant answer the questions in such a mood hence I might backoff
Is it me? I feel it's me!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sorry Soni but some people affect me only because they can
I legit am disgusted and I know I cant answer the questions in such a mood hence I might backoff
Is it me? I feel it's me!
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Bowling was good so far but now all of sudden indiscipline bowling
Kohli is hitting today
Thanks for d thread @Shreya :)
Muhje bhi hai
Thanks🤗
Death bowling terrible by csk bowler
170 to win, thats a huge target
Not the sheep thread people ShibaniOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Is it me? I feel it's me!
i cant say who but its some others
CSK need 170 runs to win
I m yet to send my answers 🙈
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Death bowling terrible by csk bowler
170 to win, thats a huge target
Another lose 🤣, who bowled the last over ?
Only time to catch up is when thread is dead 😆Originally posted by: NitaReid
You wanted fast moving thread right, now try to catch up. Did you send your answers yet?
Nope I will probably send 11pm IST 😆