Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Guys I am sorry I am highly disturbed right now by some people which has taken my mood to an extremely low
Kya hua Alexia plz dont feel like that🤗
Dont let ppl effect u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Guys I am sorry I am highly disturbed right now by some people which has taken my mood to an extremely low
Kya hua Alexia plz dont feel like that🤗
Dont let ppl effect u
Why do you keep crying today?? that's not like you. 😆😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kisiko toh meri spamming pe vishwas hai😭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
We can help with that, just stay online till 12 am IST🤣
Help me😆
My goal was to become Rockerz by the end of the game🤣
I will be around😛
I am leaving the gameOriginally posted by: NitaReid
Aww Partner, dont let anyone bring your mood down 🤗. I know it easy to say and hard to do , but your peace of mind is more important 🤗. Sending you lots of hugs 🤗
My mood has hit such a bad blow I am disturbed at how disgusting things can be situations can be
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG!! 3rd thread P21?? you people are crazy.😆😆
Hello Kifs🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Guys I am sorry I am highly disturbed right now by some people which has taken my mood to an extremely low
What happened dear.
Dont bother anyone
Stay happy
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why do you keep crying today?? that's not like you. 😆😆
When was I crying?🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
These sheeps are already on a new thread, page 24 🤣
You wanted fast moving thread right, now try to catch up. Did you send your answers yet?
Help me😆
My goal was to become Rockerz by the end of the game🤣
I will be around😛
More 375 posts to gi🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Kisiko toh meri spamming pe vishwas hai😭
Muhje bhi hai