RiAnsh OS: Good Night Sweetheart

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

Wrote an OS about how both Riddhima and Vansh are missing each other. Hope it is nice. Kindly pardon my mistakes. 

It has been 3 days since Vansh saw his wife. Yes three days and he had been keeping track of it in his personal calendar. He still had two more days to pass by before he could return. He had never felt homesick ever and wondered why he was feeling it suddenly. He had already checked the time on his phone so many times hoping that the time would fly fast. 

“Why is it that when I am alone the time moves so slow!”, thought Vansh. 

In order to distract himself from his homesickness, he went to his favourite corner of the house, the balcony. “Riddhima would have loved the balcony”, thought Vansh. Every thing was prefect yet his heart was missing something. While pondering over his homesickness, realisation dawned upon him. He was not feeling homesick but was rather missing his wife's presence. “What’s happening to me? Why do I keep thinking about her? I should probably get some work done rather than thinking about her.”, thought Vansh trying to ignore his feelings. 

Before leaving the balcony to continue with his work, Vansh looked up at the sky and saw the moon. He recalled his wife’s antics on seeing the moon in her drunkard state. Thinking about it brought a smile to his face. That was the first time Riddhima let down her guard in front of him. How cute she looked and behaved. How much he wanted to hide her from everyone’s eyes. That day he had promised himself that she would belong to him only. Everything related to her, be it her excitement or happiness was so contagious that even he felt those feelings seeping into him whenever he thought about her.

“Stop right there Vansh. Stop thinking about her. She does not miss you like you miss her. She had never once tried to call you in the past few days.”, thought Vansh while feeling miffed that his wife did not bother to call him at all. Even in his busy schedule, he had always made it a point to call and talk to her to ensure that she was alright. “I am not going to think about her. Maybe I should listen to some songs and continue with my work to distract myself.”, thought Vansh and switched on the radio before resuming his work.

As he switched on the radio, the radio sang,

“Dil aaj kal meri sunta nahi

Dil aaj kal paas rehta nahi

Dil aaj kal meri sunta nahi

Dil aaj kal paas rehta nahi

Yeh tujhse hi milne ko chahe

Yeh teri hi karta hai baatein

Kya tum ho [Tum ho..]

Kya tum ho wahi

Kya tum ho [Tum ho..]

Kya tum ho wahi ”    -    lyrics from Dil Aaj Kal song from Purani Jeans

While listening, he was almost falling into a trance with his mind filled with thoughts about Riddhima and their close encounters. “Even the radio is against me. I am not going to call her today. Thats it” he thought and quickly switched off the radio so that he could be strong in his goal to avoid calling her. He quickly went to his room and started working on the upcoming deal for which he had to leave her and the family behind. While he was so engrossed in his work, his phone ringed. Not sparing a glance to the name flashing on the screen, he just answered the call.

“Hello, Vansh Rai Singhania speaking”

“Vansh”

Surprised, Vansh checked his phone twice to confirm if he was seeing the name correctly. 

“Hello? Vansh? You there?”

“Yes… Yes sweetheart”

“Are you okay? Why didn’t you call today?”

“I am ok Riddhima. I was busy with work. Why? Were you missing me?”

“Yes… No… I mean… No, I didn’t miss you. I was just wondering why you didn’t call today”

“Really sweetheart?”, chuckled Vansh.

“Yes. Why would I miss you? Dadi and Sia were missing you so I thought I should just call to check up on you. They were worried since you went on your business trip right after you recovered”, accused Riddhima while trying to cover up her slip of tongue.

“I told you sweetheart. It was unavoidable. I had to come to crack the deal. I thought you would love the idea to spend some time by yourself. Aren’t you enjoying?”

“Nope! Who said so? I am having the best time ever with Dadi and Sia. You have no idea at all. In fact, I had almost forgotten about you. haha” faked laughed Riddhima while she could feel her eyes tear up. 

Sensing the slight change in her voice, Vansh hanged up the call and immediately video called her. Not expecting a video call from Vansh, Riddhima quickly answered the call.

“Are you alright sweetheart? Did something happen?”

“Nothing like that Vansh. I’m.. I’m alright. I am enjoying myself. See for yourself, I am ok.”, said Riddhima.

As Vansh was observing her, he noticed something that spiked his happiness.

“Interesting… Very Interesting. I didn’t know you have a fetish for my shirts.”, smirked Vansh.

“Shirt, What shirt?”

“The one that you are wearing right now”
Riddhima quickly looked down at the shirt she was wearing and thought “Shit, I had forgotten to take off the shirt. Oh God!”

She then looked up at Vansh and tried to come up with some excuse.

“Erm… Actually I was… Ya, I was feeling cold you know and I had put the comforter for wash so I had wear your shirt. Leave that aside. When are you coming back? Dadi asked”, asked Riddhima trying to distract him.

“Well sweetheart since you didn’t miss me, I am thinking to stay here longer.”

“What! you can’t!”, exclaimed Riddhima.

“Relax sweetheart. I’m just kidding. I will be back soon but I am not going to tell you when so until then enjoy your so called bachelorette. You are not going to get this chance next time.”, chuckled Vansh.

“Fine! Don’t tell me when you are coming back. I don’t need to know also. Come when you want to.”, saying so Riddhima disconnected the call.

Although Riddhima disconnected the call in anger, the truth was Riddhima was still feeling her cheeks burn in embarrassment on being caught by Vansh. “Oh god. What did I do? I can’t believe I was so careless. What must he be thinking about me?”, thought Riddhima facepalming herself at her carelessness. “I really miss you Vansh. Please come back soon.”, she whispered staring at her phone. Pulling his shirt tighter, she prepared herself to go to bed. While lying on the bed, her phone vibrated. She had received a message from Vansh. 

“Good Night Sweetheart.

p.s.: You can wear my black shirt too if you want”

Riddhima was feeling even more embarrassed at his message and just replied “Good Night”. Keeping the phone aside, she quickly covered her head with the comforter blushing and feeling happy on getting a message from him.

The End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aweeeeee so cute n lovely ❤️

Keep writing arul 

I would love to read more 😳

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent the way u carry the storyline is just wow happy to read ur second os All the best for your upcoming os eagerly waiting for your next creativity all the best for your hand magic 

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awwww❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️how sweet

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Haaye Arul

Mazaa aa gaya...

Aese hi likhte rahena...

sanashabirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww this was so cute. I loved it. Can you please continue it. I want part 2 in which vansh will return. Please if it's okay with you only then.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Waaaah!!!! This was the best one..

Bohut maza aya parhke..

Aise aur likhte raho.

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't know why..but more than riddhu herself..I was blushing😂..riddhu's lies and vansh flirty mode + your write up skills are so excellent
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes riddhu, wear his black shirt too one day 🤣

Amazing Arul 👏

Really loved it..

Ye dono bhi na 

Uff 

Miss karenge but ek dusre ko batayenge nahi 😵

Kya hoga inka? Dadi ke bina ek step aaga nahi badh payenge 😆

Keep writing more Arul 🤗

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8