Mou who?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am pretty sure supriya is Mou😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mou who?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am pretty sure supriya is Mou😳
Sonatia i think her old UN
Three hours till the deadline🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Chalo i am very happy then🤗
Stay happy like this
I am sure from next game of your you will exclude them 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I support CSK too. My fav r CSK n KKR. All others neutral and I dislike MI n punjab🤣
I hope CSK wins today
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Usne kiya hota toh abtak Kundali bhagya mein sheryln ki sachai bahar karwadeti 🤣🤣
You don't know how to write a show abhi 7 mahine no one will know, then Preeta will walk in on her shape shifting👍🏼
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
I am sure from next game of your you will exclude them 🤣
Aisi noumat h nahi aaygi next game is not sheep wali 😋
I think I did not interact with her and supriya is telling we did  😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sonatia i think her old UN
Sachi  😲