Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan coz ppl mostly dislike kkr
I support all the teams except RCB 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan coz ppl mostly dislike kkr
I support all the teams except RCB 😆
Originally posted by: ..Supriya..
New threaddd
NINA we spoke very less
Soni haa I had to do so much research uske baad bhi im not sure of any of my answers
Ok np will interact more now
Yes. I support DC, CSK and SRH.😳
Dislike RCB. Neutral towards other teams
I support CSK too. My fav r CSK n KKR. All others neutral and I dislike MI n punjab🤣
But Sehwag knows Ennuyi better right 😆. We are all confused
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 n guess the name too
I never told anyone my real name so its difficult to guess
Originally posted by: Buttercup25
I support all the teams except RCB 😆
🤣🤣 waah very good. I guess i support all too except MI n Punjab but my most fav is csk n kkr
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan coz ppl mostly dislike kkr
Acha but why?